At age 65 if you have worked a certain amount of time to qualify for Medicare insurance you will need to consider Medicare supplement plans. Medicare only pays for 80% of your medical needs. Sound like a good percentage? Without a supplement policy covering the other 20% you expose yourself to over $25,000 worth of costs. I explain in our Medicare educational seminar above what steps you need to take to reduce your anxiety and gain much needed knowledge that will help your decision making.

Book an appointment today! Click here to start

 

Join our growing list of satisfied clients

Simply call us toll free at (800) 433-1322, or send us an email using the contact form on this page. Tell us about your Medicare Supplement Insurance needs and we’ll do our best to earn your business.