Medicare is a federal health insurance program, intended for people age 65+, including certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease. [Source]

There are different parts to Medicare that help cover specific needs.

If you have Medicare and other health insurance or coverage, each type of coverage is called a “payer.” When there’s more than one payer, ” coordination of benefits” rules decide which one pays first. The “primary payer” pays what it owes on your bills first, and then sends the rest to the “secondary payer” to pay.

What people often discover is that Medicare itself only covers 80% of your medical costs. A Medicare supplemental policy is purchased to cover the remaining 20% of costs.

We work with a number of carriers, including:

  • Aetna Continental Life
  • Gerber
  • Mutual Of Omaha
  • Combined
  • Cigna
  • Geisinger Gold Advantage

Don’t make a costly mistake

Simply call us at (732) 747-0411, or send us an email using the contact form on this page. We’ll gladly tell you about medicare supplement insurance policy options that may be right for you or your employees.